We are in the business of giving friendly, welcoming hellos to complete strangers 7 days a week, 52 weeks per year. This is the business of meeting new people, celebrating special occasions, inventing new libations, reinventing a classic meal. It is a group effort. No diner eats or drinks unto himself, or at least shouldn't.
We had the socializing of summer in mind when we developed our new cocktail and wine list for the season. Libations which are flavorful, refreshing and are fun to share with others. Although, our house-made Sangria, made with white wine, ginger simple syrup, fresh fruit, cranberry juice and Finlandia vodka has been the popular favorite drink among patio patrons, we wanted to give another option for group savoring. Introducing, Patio Punch, a rum based drink with Myers platinum rum, fresh pineapple, mango and orange juices, then topped with Myers dark rum floater.
Additionally, many wines were chosen for their amazing effect of bringing people together.
Some of our top selections which must be shared:
- Chemistry, a white blend from the Williamette Valley of Oregon. This wine is a blend of Pinot Blanc, Gerwurztraminer, Reisling, Chardonnay and Pinot Gris.
This wine is delicious! The Pinot Blanc provides a nice firm structure of acidity while the Reisling, Chardonnay and Pinot Gris, lend a softness and well-balanced sweetness to round out the drinking experience. It is an all day drinker for sure.
- Fume Blanc, Ferrari- Carano from Sonoma County, California
For an award-winning wine and a less prominent grape varietal, this wine is so approachable and of great value. Similarly to a Sauvignon Blanc but not quite as harsh as many can be, this wine refreshes the palate with bright citrus flavors mingles with creamy vanilla notes. Highly recommended!
Perhaps, locally spirits are your thing. We are on it.
- Sugar Plum Fizz, made with OYO Honey Vanilla vodka, muddled plums, thyme, elderflower liqueur and club soda. We did this one right!
- Milestone Mule, made with Watershed vodka, lime and Gosling's ginger beer
- Strawberry Basil, local made Buckeye vodka, muddled strawberries, basil and lime